Bargain Season - Garage Sale Tips

"The signs of the season are here: "Yard Sale, Garage Sale, Moving Sale, Estate Sale." It's time to clear out the old and the unwanted and, for some of us, a time to find new treasures. Television programs that show people picking up pots or paintings for a few dollars and selling them for hundreds or thousands can bring out the spirit of adventure in a lot of us.

Especially for these folks, the weekend treasure hunt season is on!"

Link: http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/columncc/cc010420.html

To make yard sale signs to hang on poles or trees I use gift boxes to make my signs. I use either the top or bottom or both top and bottom. They are sturdy, I don't cut off the part that folds down, I just fold down the flaps because this makes the signs sturdier. I then staple them to wherever I want to display them.