Cleaning Leather Athletic Shoes

I messed up my SpaceJams, the 11s. They can't seem to get back that pretty shine. Surely someone knows hot to create a homemade cleaner to get back that shine on the leather part. Can you help me?

By Shawty

Best Answer

Hmm I do not know how to create a home care leather cleaner. However, when there are stains you may use white erasers and lightly erase the marks away.

If you want the leather to be back to its new condition, it is better to send it service at shoe cleaning stores.

or purchase a leather cleaning kit for leather handbags. I have lot of handbags and I use "apple care" leather creams.

What I do is clean the targeted leather item, followed by moisturizer cream. It always makes my bag shine and look brand new again.

Put the cream on a piece of clean cotton cloth and rub onto the leathers gentles in circular motions.

Also please remember to do a small patch test on your shoes before applying the creams though.

Hope this helps. Good luck