ParadesOutdoor

"Spirit of Christmas" Themed Parade

I am participating in our town's Christmas parade and need some help. The theme is "Spirit of Christmas".

Debbie from Gatesville, TX

By amy (Guest Post)

What is a memorable Christmas experience for you? What does Christmas mean to you? Christ? Children? Santa? Family? Go from there, and work with what YOU love. it will come easy to do what you love.

When I read the phrase "spirit of Christmas," I immediately thought of two things: first, the three Spirits of Christmas" in Dickens's "A Christmas Carol" (although you might prefer not to go as "Christmas yet to be" unless you can lighten the tone somehow.) Then I thought, what is the true spirit of Christmas? Love, joy, time with family, and of course Jesus, the reason for the season. I'm lousy at crafts and such, but maybe you could do something with these ideas. Hope I've helped.