EmbroideryNeedlework

Learning to Embroider

Does anyone know of a site that I can go to for embroidery stitches? I would like to learn to embroider. I have wanted to do this for many years. Thank you.

By rose from Reservoir, Australia

Anonymous

I was just looking this up a couple of days ago because I too would like to learn to embroider and never did learn how when young :-( Am recently disabled and limited to activities and bored out of my skull so now's the time ;-) LOL !!!

Go to this link and you will be salivating over all the info :-) There are over a half dozen pdf's you can download and what I did was just copy and paste the info that wasn't pdf in to a word doc :-) Saved them all and will print as soon as I get the basic tools, materials and a transfer or two :-)

Let me know what you think :-)

http://heritageshoppe.com/

Sublime Stitching has lots of fun and funky patterns for purchase and basic stitch diagrams for free. A great book for beginners is "Sublime Stitching" by Jenny Hart.

http://www.sublimestitching.com