Nested Boxes for Shipping

Category Business

I need a fairly good supply of sturdy cardboard boxes for mailing in my business, but I was often inundated with the wrong sizes plus too many of them until I began saving boxes by nesting them.

If a box will fit inside snugly of another or will house another box I already have, then I will save it. If not, I recycle by giving to someone else. I try to keep a range of box sizes "nested" within each other that only requires the space of the largest size box. I now have 8 boxes ranging from quite small up to slightly larger than what I think I might normally need.

By Ronsan

I let the Post Office send me all the boxes for free that I could ever use. Most people do not know that the USPS will supply you the boxes you need to ship your items for free, yes I ment free. The only catch is a simple one, you have to mail the item by priority mail. They will mail them to you for free or you can pick them up at your local post office. To find this go to www.usps.com look under Shipping Tools and select "Supplies" on the next page select "Priority Mail" and pick the supplies you want and they send them to you free of charge.

Anonymous

How about balloons? I needed a large amount of packaging material this afternoon and ended up using balloons. They worked beautifully - I didn't blow them up all the way so that they would be less likely to burst in transit. I am just waiting to find out how they make the journey! Also hping they will make my customer smile...