Eyeliner Stain on Clothing

My liquid eyeliner blotted on my pink top. I made a mess by washing it with water. A bit of it came of but the rest seems to be stuck on it. My top is made of 92% viscose and 8% spandex. The stain has been there for nearly two months. Is there any way you can help? its my favorite top.

Blanche from Fiji

By (Guest Post)

try washing in hot water and take it out mid wash while its still drenched in water and scrub laundry soap on the spot till it get out, or try washing it in googone which you can get from canadian tire

By (Guest Post)

Try rubbing a bit of dish liquid on it. I recommend Dawn. I tried this with an eyeliner stain on one of my shirts, and it worked.

By kel (Guest Post)

use hairspray! just spray the place affected area with hairspray then get one of those spray bottles filled with water and spray it on top.

scrub it with something like an old toothbrush (i just used my nail) and the stain will be gone. i hope it works for u as well!