Making Skeleton Cupcakes

This page contains recipes for Making Skeleton Cupcakes. What better way to liven up a festive frightful Halloween event than with delicious do it yourself skeleton cupcakes?

This is a quick and easy cupcake to throw together at the last minute, yet still cute!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am looking for ideas to make cupcakes that are decorated as a skeleton for Halloween or birthday. Thanks.

By Helen from Holland, MI

These cupcakes were the most popular at my nephew's birthday party last weekend!

Make Cupcakes according to mix directions. Let cool.

Frost the tops of each cupcake with the chocolate or some other dark frosting.

Take one mini marshmallow and add two eyes with the black icing and and one drop on the back to help it stick to the cupcake. Place Marshmallow on the cupcake.

With the white icing, pipe on the body of the skeleton, a straight or slightly curved line that comes down from the head (marshmallow). Two lines near the head for arms two lines in the middle for the chest and two at the bottom for the legs.

Remember when doing the arms and legs that we have joints, play around with the positions you put the skeletons into.

Skeleton Cupcakes

Very cute, and they look like they're easy to make. We'll definitely try these. Thanks! (10/22/2006)

By Michelle

Skeleton Cupcakes

Oh my goodness, how adorable! I wish I had thought of that. : ) (10/24/2006)

By Doggy

Skeleton Cupcakes

Those are so cute! We will definitely try these at next year's Halloween party. Thanks so much for sharing! (11/02/2006)

By tahtah

Skeleton Cupcakes

Perfect for my kids' school parties! (10/29/2007)

By Tracy