TipsCleaning

Wastebasket Tidiness

Category Tips

If you have other people in your home who almost never empty the wastebasket but keep filling it up, here is one small tip.

Store several clean plastic shopping bags bunched up in the bottom (for future use). Then place a clean plastic bag in the wastebasket for garbage, on top of these. Use as normal and when full, lift out.

You will still have room to tie the garbage bag up for throwing out, without the garbage going all the way to the top and no way to knot it. This works in my home when I have to use shopping bags for wastebaskets. Maryanne

By Max. (Guest Post)

I used to do this where I worked as a cleaner, it was very handy.
The only problem happened when one of the workers emptied the bin (a rare occurance!) and threw all the blimmin bags away too....she should have stuck to her job, and left me to mine!!