Not Seeing My Feedback on ThriftyFun

I am new with computers, I love reading all these great ideas! It's hard to believe that so many normally discarded things can actually be used. The only problem I have is that when I type in a response , I don't ever see it in the feedback. What am I doing wrong?

Sharon,fom Ky.

Hi Sharon

If you are posting as a guest, you probably aren't seeing your feedback because all feedback is moderated by non-registered users. It usually doesn't take us long to approve feedback but if you post at night or on a weekend it can be a while before one of our moderators has a chance to approve it. If you register with the site your feedback will show up automatically.

Hope that helps,
Susan

By (Guest Post)

also, make sure you hit "preview your post" and then actually post it. when i'm in a hurry, I forget that you have to click it twice! once to preview, once to post!

By (Guest Post)

I was having this problem also, but found out it was our firewall and security that was keeping me from posting. We now have diferent software and have had no problems.