Nicotine off Wood Furniture?

I have nicotine embedded in my bedroom furniture. I'd like to know how to remove it. It's wood furniture.

Just fyi, it's the tar you see. Nicotine is colorless, looks like water. I know, I'm no help at all! Good luck and good for you for wanting to do this!

I feal for you..wish i could give you an easy solution but I too am having the same problem on white wood furniture..what a nightmate...the closest thing to even sligjtly working was oven cleaner
I know many of you will think pf this as way to drastic..trust me i have tried everyone of these suggestions on here but sadly none have worked for me

.0ne other thing i tried was mineral oil remover with lots of elbow grease , and it did help remove some of it.
Best of luck to you

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureNovember 25, 2008
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf520910.tip.html