Kindergarten Bulletin Board Ideas?

I'm a kindergarten teacher, I have to do up the school corridor bulletin board in April when the school re opens. Could you please suggest some ideas to put up there?

Rekha

I used to do a big window in the library where i worked. Holiday's are easier, it's that gap time thats harder. April, you can go 2 ways, Easter is on april 8th, so you could do that. Or you can go with April showers bring may flowers,etc. rainbows, flowers, and maybe a bunny. ? . If they are coming back from somewhere? you could always do welcome back. here is a link of a few i found, maybe they will inspire you. I hope this helps.
home.bellsouth.net/.../community.dll?ep=87&subpageid=54666...

By (Guest Post)

www.bulletinboardpro.com/

this is a good website. It even has an April section. I especially liked the "Quacked up" bulletin board. Too cute!

When I taught, I used my bulletin board to put up birthdays. I coordinated the birthdays of the children with someone famous born in that month.

The kids always got a kick out of seeing who was born the same month as them. This was a board that I kept up all year. I had another one that I changed frequently.

Spring has sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the flowers iz?*
---------------
I remember doing this one a few times and putting such cute flowers around it that most were taken by the students before the end of the month. So if you want to save something, put it up high where no one can reach..

The letters were attached to the wall in a rising and falling motion above a construction paper brown fence with a yellow sun, an apple tree...
The whole project was made of construction paper except for the flowers which were plastic flowers, tissue paper flowers, and I can't recall the rest.

You could have your class make the flowers.

*Yes, I know it's misspelled. You could post a nice large type note explaining about poetic license if any teachers want to be sticklers for correct grammar.

I acquired this poem with it's cute spelling from a book about bulletin boards in 1970 something. I no longer have the book nor can I recall its title.

By (Guest Post)

April showers is a great idea, seasonal but not "holiday". Rain drops, large cut out umbrellas and flowers, which could have student work, art or pics mounted in the middle of them.

By s robertson (Guest Post)

try this site

www.bulletinboardpro.com/april.html

By s robertson (Guest Post)

A few more good sites

school.discovery.com/.../index.html

home.bellsouth.net/.../community.dll?ep=16&groupid=20303... (Go down to A-G list and scroll down to April)

By Gary dominicus (Guest Post)

Give them a paper raindrop made out of construction paper. tell them they could make anything out of it they want. ex butterfly, part of a flower.Gary dominicus

Order Mailbox Magazine you can order on line www.themailbox.com It contains bulletin board ideas, curriculum and resouce units, classroom management tips, literature units reproducibles and seasonal and holiday activities.

A non-holiday and non-weather idea of welcome is to ask every faculty member and principal for a baby picture and put the picture next to a present one, with their name.

Education For Educators KindergartenJanuary 21, 2007
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf53907489.tip.html