TravelTravel and Recreation

Cheap Universal Studios Tickets

I need to find cheap tickets to Universal Studios in Florida. Or does anyone have any other ideas to do with kids in Florida other than the pricey amusement type parks?

Jill from Shavertown, PA

There are advertisements all over the place about how a family can spend a week at Disney (Orlando) for $1,500. This would include lodging & theme parks. If I were you, I would contact your local travel agency to get more info on this package. It might be what you're looking for. Best of luck.

Marla

http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com - Our fragrances leave lasting impressions.

By Tedebear (Guest Post)

Hi Marla, One thrifty writer suggested getting an entertainment book for the local area. You might want to contact the entertainment book company and ask what is in the Anaheim/Los Angeles book. Enjoy your vacation! What about the AAA book?

By Carol (Guest Post)

Our credit union sells tickets for such attractions at a reduced price...

By doggy (Guest Post)

Once you get to orlando, check street kiosks for deals that give you FREE tickets if you spend 90 minutes or so listening to a land or condo pitch.

By Jeggie (Guest Post)

My parents took us to Disney World a couple of times and when we weren't at the park we checked out a Pirate themed mini golf course and paddle boats. We had a blast.

By Betty (Guest Post)

If you are going to be in Fla. for awhile and want to go to Universal, you can't beat the flex ticket if it is still offered. It is good for 7 consecutive days after purchase (or was in 2000) and was good for unlimited admissions to Universal, Sea World and a wonderful waterpark in Orlando that the grandkids loved.

I had planned on purchasing it, but got it REALLY CHEAP (because I knew the price beforehand) by going to one of the 90 minute condo speaches and got a free breakfast to go with it for all. I believe I used Orlando.com to find the prices and things available. Good Luck.

Travel and Recreation TravelFebruary 23, 2006
🌻
📓
🎂