CarpetCleaning

Clay Stains on Carpet

Category Carpet

How do you get red modeling clay out of short shag carpet?

Jdanette from Florida

I had the same thing happen to me, so I called Rose Art directly and asked. The very nice gentleman that took my call, laughed kindly and found out for me by asking several others, and someone said to use Canola Oil. They didn't know about the color though. So I used the Canola Oil on a paper towel and guess what? It worked! :-) As far as the color goes, it remained, so I tried using nail polish remover in the same manner as the Canola Oil, and all of the color came out without damaging the color of the carpet, which is the usual rental beige color. I sincerely hope that this helps many, because I was frustrated that I couldn't find anything on any site that I found.

May your days be filled with sunshine and your nights filled with peaceful bliss!