3rd Foods / Stage 3 Coupons

I am looking for Stage 3 / 3rd Foods coupons. Most I see are $1 off 12 and I would like to save more than that. I figured out the cost and it is cheaper for me to actually buy the baby food than make it, plus, I have no time to make his food.

I bought a ton of stage 2 coupons on ebay - they were $1 off 2 and basically saved 50% after buying them.

Does anyone know where I can get the good stage 3 food coupons?

Thanks so much!
Mindy

I got a baby food grinder, like a small grater w/ a crank handle, think around $15 now, but it would quickly, easily grind the adult food for the baby right at the table if necessary. And the kid ate it! Meat & all. Maybe this would work for you to save $, space & time. Just prepare baby's portions without all of the 'adult' seasonings. Might locate one at a baby store or in a catalog.