Apartment Warming Party?

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

Has anyone ever hear of an apartment warming party? I was thinking of having one when I get my own place.

By Michelle Dodd from Akron, OH

Why Not? I think it is just the same idea as a house warming party: a chance to invite friends over to see the new place. Good Luck on finding the perfect place!

A party is always fun but if you're expecting gifts; be aware that people aren't going to be too quick to bring housewarming gifts when you actually buy a home.

Also, in an apt; you probably don't want lots of stuff to tote with your from place to place that probably won't fit in with your purchased house's decor.

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 337 Feedbacks

It's a nice idea. In my area, people don't give housewarming gifts -- they just show up with beverages. LOL The whole point is to celebrate the new place, especially if it is your first new home, or quite a step up over the previous place. It is, as toolgirl said, a chance to welcome friends to your new home.

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceApril 6, 2009
🌻
🎆
😎
Generated 2021-06-23 11:01:11 in 895 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf69391999.tip.html