Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey is our 3 year old Whippet. She was a rescue from Heber Springs, AR 1 1/2 years ago. She likes to be looked at, get treats, nap, and run for no good reason. Bailey chases anything that is fuzzy and moves. She likes going to nursing homes to visit. She is a really swell girl, we were lucky to find her.

By Gene and Judy W.

What a lovely girl and those beautiful eyes.
Here's a "clip" for her.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing Bailey with us again! This photo is absolutely gorgeous and definitely shows off her beautiful physique, face and oh how I so love those ears! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bailey is about 3 years old. She is a whippet who was rescued in Heber Springs, AR. She loves being petted, chasing anything, watching TV, and to run, nap, eat, nap, and playing with fuzzy toys.

She likes being told she's a queen, a cute little girl, a wonderful dog. She goes to nursing homes and the folks there love her.

By GeneandJudy W

Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey (Whippet)

Answers:

Bailey (Whippet)

I love her eyes . . . it looks like she has thick lines of liquid eyeliner! :-) (02/04/2011)

By mrs.story

Bailey (Whippet)

Bailey reminds me a little of Dobby, the house elf in the Harry Potter movies. I think it is those floppy ears and big eyes. What a cutie! (02/04/2011)

By jess

Bailey (Whippet)

She's a beauty and I love it so very much that she gives joy to those in nursing homes! Bless you for rescuing her! (02/04/2011)

By Deeli