Birthday Party Game Ideas

I really need a plan for my party because it's in a week and I haven't even got the invitations out yet. I need some fun games as well.

By lisa

A week is certainly cutting it close. ;-) What age group is this party for because that will make a difference in what games are appropriate.

My son's very favorite was:
Get several boxes. Put something inside each box, cotton, a dish of olives, cooked spaghetti, jello, anything that is icky to the touch. Cut a hole in the box and each person has to be blind folder, then stick their hand into the box and guess what it is. You might suggest as they stick their hand into the olives that it could be eyeballs and the spaghetti might be 'brains!

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesJanuary 14, 2011
🍀
💘