Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 3 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 qt. tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup American cheese ( can use more if desired)
- oregano, opt. ( to taste)
- Italian seasoning, opt. (to taste)
In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and drain. Add the uncooked noodles, tomato juice, salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese and cook until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally. Can add some oregano or Italian seasoning to taste
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.