Napa Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe
Napa cabbage is the original Chinese cabbage with crinkled, long leaves that is used throughout the world for wonderful vegetable dishes. This page contains a Napa cabbage stir fry recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a very healthy stir fry that pairs well with noodles or rice.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 4 lb napa cabbage
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 white onions
- 1 lb shrimp
- Few Slices ginger
- 1 Head garlic
- 12 pieces mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- Prep ingredients. Wash napa cabbage and cut into smaller pieces of your choice. Slice tomatoes, white onions, mince garlic, peel garlic (optional leave whole if you like a lot of garlic). Slice mushrooms. Wash shrimp and cut into smaller pieces or leave whole.
- In a large sauce pan, on high heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil and the garlic for a few minutes.
- Add napa cabbage until cooked. Then add tomatoes and salt. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In another pan on high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and lightly caramelize white onions. Then add the shrimp and stir around until cooked.
- Add minced ginger and cook for a few more minutes until shrimp is fully cooked.
- In a small pot, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sliced mushrooms. Stir around for a couple minutes and add oyster sauce.
- Now put all pans in one, combine together and its ready to serve.