Cool Links

Virtual Dog

Category Cool Links

Here's a fun game dog lovers can play. Just type in commands like "sit" or "roll over" and watch the dog do tricks!

Oh, that is so cute! Be sure to try commands like speak, dance, shake and, especially, kiss!

Too funny!

Jess

By Margaret (Guest Post)

Also, if you tell him to do something that a dog doesn't usually do...like "help with homework" "cut grass" or anything that's off the wall he will say something like" I would if I knew how" "I don't know how to do that, I live a sheltered life" or some other cute thing. I first came across this several months ago and I sent the link to everyone I know. It's hilarious and a lot of fun.

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I played around with it for a long time, seeing what all he could do, and like the previous poster, I would recommend all the usuals like stand and shake, etc., but be sure to ask him to DANCE too - he is so cute! Oh, and try SNEEZE- what he does on that one's a surprise! And absolutely ask for a KISS! I'd save that one for last.

So adorable.
I want a puppy just like that!
Have fun!