Can't Open Yahoo Mail Account

Category Internet Tips

My Yahoo mail account is not opening. I have been using it for the past many years, but from last two months I did not open it and now I am unable to access it. My ID and password are not working. Please help.

By Muhammad

I tried logging in to one of my yahoo email accounts for work yesterday and the same thing happened to me :/ I ha

You really need to contact Yahoo support. They will work with you on this, they know their system better than most people.

My late husband & I had e-mail addresses that we only used for US. I tried to open mine a few months after he passed & could not do it. I had opened it many times but all of a sudden, nope. They had deleted it saying that I had not opened it for 3 months which was not true. Lost all of his e-mails.