GamesParties

Game Ideas For a Quilting Group Party

Category Games

I am having a party for my quilting group at Church. It is in my home and I have the menu planned but need help in a game or some sort of entertaining idea that would be enjoyed by all. Thanks so much for your ideas.

Sandy L

How about something similar to "pin the donkey"? Instead of pinning a tail, have them pin some shape or quilt square or part of a square onto a sheet to see what sort of design or quilt it creates? I went to a party once where everyone had to bring a 12 x 12 square they had made. We played a sort of dirty santa game, where you drew numbers and got another square to take home. Another year, everyone brought a square and we put them all together to make a quilt that was then given to the minister. Everyone had to sign their quilt block.

You can have a scavenger hunt. Hide some small quilting items as prizes.