Cleaning Jewelry and Silverware With Oil of Olay

I ran out of hand cream one day so I used my pharmacy brand of Oil of Olay. I noticed a few minutes later, that where my rings were, my fingers had black tarnish marks on them. So I took my rings off and rinsed them and they were so shiny.

Then I tried it on my other jewelry and it cleaned it up with no problem: silver and gold. I was so surprised that I couldn't wait to tell all my friends and family, how easy it was. I just rubbed the cream on, rubbed it off, and then rinsed it off. Works great! Just beautiful!

By Velma from Westland, MI

It works! Thanks.

By VELMA W. (Guest Post)

Hey everyone I forgot to tell you, I cleaned my antique silver tea set and tray, and the shine has lasted several months so far! Good Luck

Home and Garden Cleaning JewelryNovember 11, 2008
📓
🎂
🌻