Great Photo Storage Trick

I store my daughter's 8 x 10 in. school portraits in the same frame, with the latest one on top. Every year, when we put the new photo in, we lay out all the old ones and compare hairstyles, additions of braces, or glasses. By the time she finishes high school, there will be 12 years of photos and I won't have to hunt for them!

I love your idea and have thought the same thing myself but can you tell me where or what kind of frame you have that will hold 12 pictures. The most I could get in one was 5 and that was a struggle. Any suggestions appreciated. I have 6 grandchildren and I too like to keep them all in one place.
Thanks

I did the same thing, only used the 5 x 7 school pictures. My daughters are now 33 & 36. We just downsized and I found my double frame with all of their school pictures. Great minds think alike.
JAN

In response to Orva O's question, thicker frames work best for this. Also, don't put the cardboard back in the frame, it takes up too much space. Wal-Mart and dollar stores have good selections.

My mother did this for me when I went to school. She is gone now and I am now 65 years of age. I still enjoy getting out those 12 photos and show them to my granddaughter now. Those photos bring back so many good memories as I loved going to school.

I just scanned all mine on the computer and take a look every now and then. Copied them to a thumb drive and gave to my kids.