Write List for Your Cell Phone

This suggestion does use a form of list but so often I note that I need things throughout the week. If it is written on a sheet of paper, the paper is often left home or lost. Or we are out and decide to just stop at the store. Since we only have cell phones, they are always easily accessible. I have a note app (free of course) on it that I put the items into as I think of them. One list title is "Needed Now", the other list is a general list that will need sometime in the future.

If it is going to be a quick run in and out of the store, I just get the "Need Now" items. If we are not in a hurry, I get all the items in the lists. Nowadays, everyone always have their cell phones with them basically because texting is so prevalent and the list can not be left behind or forgotten.

Springpad is an app that you can have on a notebook, computer and on your phone. When you change a list in one spot, it get's updated in all your springpad lists. There are other apps like this one that does the same thing. Hope this helps those who do use their phones for other than the purpose of the phone.

By Lori from Palm Bay, Florida

I do this too. I even use the phone to list such things as a "Reading List" of books I want to read, measurements of items I am keeping an eye out for, notes for my next dr.

appt., best-rated brands of products I use, etc.

Organizing Memory TricksJanuary 22, 2012
🌻
📓
🐛