DollmakingToys

Molds for Plaster Doll House Accessories

I am looking to buy some molds to make things out of plaster for dolls houses. Does anyone know of a supplier that will post to France? I do not want a supplier in France, as I do not speak the language very well. Thanks.

Patchs

I googled doll house molds and this is what I came up with. It's worth a try!

http://www.goog  e+molds&aq=f

Hi, I am also looking for molds for dolls houses. I also live in France like you and don't speak a lot of French either. Do you live in or near Paris? I have recently found a seller on ebay that makes latex molds for stuff like fireplaces, pillars etc, which is what I was looking for as I'm trying to create a "french chateau" feel to my large dolls house. Please contact me for more info, and we can share our love for miniatures too! Take care, Helen.