Keeping Track of Pillow Cases

Category Linens
Bed making is easier when the complete bedding set is together in the cupboard. This is a page about keeping track of pillow cases.

I love this tip that I read in a magazine years ago. When folding sheets and pillow cases, fold BOTH pillow cases that match together. In other words, put both pillow cases together and fold like you are folding one. That way they are always there with your matching sheets.

I also fold one sheet and lay the pillow cases on top of it and then fold the other sheet and lay it on top of the cases. That way they are ALWAYS together. I have used this tip for years and trust me you will love it once you get used to folding the two pillow cases together.

By Rosa Marie from IL

When folding pillow cases and you want to make sure you have the set. Fold the set together so when you go to change both are right there and no searching.

By Karen

Organizing LinensFebruary 20, 2012
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-31 10:28:57 in 710 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf952490.tip.html