Preparing Vegetable Garden for Next Season?

My vegetable garden is done for the season. How do I treat the soil over the winter to prepare for next year. We had lots of rain in June and the garden was not so good this year. My tomotaos were very bad.

By burt from West Islip, NY

You can plant all kind of greens, lettuce, onions,garlic & English (garden peas) in the fall. Sept is a good time to plant greens, plant English peas in cold weather. In Dec, call your County Extension office,ask for info on gardening. It's free & search online for your question, good luck.

I opened a small store and 2 doors down were 2 plants. They needed to be save because no one was watering them. What would be good to give them a healthy treat to bring them back. They look good but just droopy.

Home and Garden Gardening VegetablesSeptember 13, 2009
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf95328876.tip.html