DIY Natural Wood Cabinet Cleaner

Removes grease and dirt without harming the wood.

Directions:

Put all of the ingredients in the container and shake it until the contents are mixed. Then to use, dampen a soft cloth with some of the mixture and wipe down the cabinets. Dry them with a clean cloth.

More Solutions

This cleaner is used for wood cabinets: 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, 4 Tbsp. of vinegar to 1 qt. of warm water (I use a nice empty windex bottle). It really shined up my cabinets nice and I even used it for my stove tops and other kitchen appliances. What a beautiful shine it left.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Kitchen CleanersNovember 13, 2017
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf966045.tip.html