Happy New Year

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

I would like to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone. I have said many times this site is like a family. I read the newsletters everyday. I know some of the people whose recipes I like best. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you, Susan, for doing such a great job. I don't have any pictures to send but my dog Ally benefits from some of the suggestions about spills and different pet care questions. God Bless us everyone.

By Sandy from Baltimore, MD

Sandy, Happy New Year to you too and I agree. This newsletter is wonderful. I often read it in the morning and it starts my day out right. I still love magazines, but a newsletter with new people and information each day is a joyful thing.

By Julia in UK (Guest Post)

Well said, hurrah for ThriftyFun. It is so good, every single day. I always look forward to reading the newsletter. Thank you Susan.

Same to you Sandy :)
I couldn't agree with you more~ Thrifty Fun Recipes and Tips is by far the best newsletter I have in my mailbox!

👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf97600625.tip.html