Acne Remedy

What can I use to make my face stop breaking out?

By ashleighNC from MD

Answers:

Acne Remedy

I heard that vinegar will help the acne, good luck. (07/09/2009)

By kffrmw88

Acne Remedy

I use Paula Begoun products. I have had stubborn acne all of my life and once I started using her products, it greatly improved. If you have severe cystic acne though, you may want to ask your doctor about Accutane. It is the closest thing to a cure that is out there. You have to go on birth control pills if you do go on these products because they cause birth defects if you are pregnant while taking them. If your acne is not this severe, try Paula's products. You can shop by skin concern, all of her products are safe, irritant free, and reasonably prices not to mention they work. She also has books out called "don't go to the cosmetics counter without me" and the several editions of her "Beauty Bible."

It is all about using a mild but cleansing soap, a good toner, an exfoliating product (AHA or BHA), an acne product that can treat the acne. She has all of this and it is all great. My mom, sister, and I have used it for years.

Her website addresses are:
www.paulabegoun.com
www.cosmeticscop.com
(07/10/2009)

By runuts251

Acne Remedy

It's candida. Look into it and do whatever you can to get rid of the overgrowth. (07/10/2009)

By c t

Acne Remedy

Have you tried The Wave it worked really well on my skin. (07/12/2009)

By DMarie98

Acne Remedy
A girl popping a pimple.
What Causes Acne?
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
Teenager Holding His Hair Up to Show Acne on Forehead
Acne Remedies
🎄