What Causes Acne?

There are many anecdotal and medical theories about the causes of acne. This is a guide about "what causes acne?".

I sweat constantly due to some the medications that I am currently taking. I've always had combination skin with a few breakouts and now it's like my whole entire face has broken out. Could it be because all the sweating, and it opens my pores and exposes it to dirt? If so, what can I use or do to clear it up?

By MEISHA from Far from Home

Answers

Make an appointment with a qualified dermatologist.

I sweat profusely too and my neck would break out where the sweat trickled down. I got in the habit of wiping my neck with a alcohol soaked cotton ball, and no more problem.

I suspect that it is the medication directly, not the sweating. You should consult your doctor and/or a dermatologist.