Insects in Hair

I have something in my hair, that is eating my hair and biting me

Something in my hair sometimes. They look like fish sometimes they look like spider there webbing in my hair like a nest eating my hair when i comb it out blk things fall out when white thing stay on the comb ive tryed everything i went to the doctor they think im crazy this has been going on for bout almost a year i even got cyfd called on me. Needing help despratly

I have the same Problem did u ever find a cure? My kids r now infected

No maam i didnt find a cure im still dealing with this and its awful' have you found out any thing???.

Ask your physician about Tinea Incognito. Ringworm that has changed its normal characteristic becoming unrecognizable due to using topical steroid either by misdiagnosis or use on one's own. You can look it up online and see if you have the symptoms. Be persistent because I had 8 doctors treat me like I was crazy and didn't have it then finally found one who prescribed oral antifungal medication that I was on for a while.

Please let us know if this helped and good luck!

Hello Robert.. did u find out what could those specks be?

I have the same thing, any breakthroughs? I have had my samples to pathology that came back clear then I consulted an Infectious Diseases Specialist who said I had 'delusions of parasitosis'. Very dismissive. Since then, I have bites under my breast, and feel bites all over, sometimes crawling feelings. I am about to see a Dermatologist, I have used countless lice treatments, there are no eggs, and not even sure I had lice in the first place. Feeling desperate.

Anonymous

Me and my husband are dealing with same thing but even worse. U do have spiders in you.

Eggs are black dots on then turn to black lines then to shrimp looking things. It's freaking miserable. They use your hair.

Anonymous

I have something similar that I've been going through for 6 months what I tried today was it had to shave my hair off and I put Vicks Vapor Rub on my head it seems to be helping and killing them bugs

I have had this issue for coming up on a year. Have you noticed they are fly like? Except they use wings to float. Its impossible to wash my hair body anything because they infest my lotions shampoo conditioner facewashes evem my toothbrush nd toothpaste idk wat to do. They get in my mouth my nose my ears i have scabs all over my body im being accused of using drugs and picking. If anyone finds solution please let me know

I have had this miserable disease for 2 years now! Little nests in my hair. They take it and use it...i can't sleep. Sometimes black, looks like white wingless flys, very tiny by my ears and in my ears. My whole bed is full of whatever it is! Soft black then like sand on my bed. I am constantly rolling my sheets and pillows with a long roller!

Sabes on my head and bites on my body.i have also been in hell for 2 plus years and tried everything.i am beginning to think it's morgellons..but they dry to sand in my bed..stay on my clothes, in my nose. Afraid to have s boyfriend bc my I have too much anxiety from this and old what's in my bed or hair! My hair is now coming out in strands when I shower...

Does anyone no or has found out what they are going to the same thing and have been for months and everybody is thinking I'm just completely insane or have lost it. But I know I can see some things running through my hair and I can feel crawling at all hours and when I know I poplin are killing in my head a smell comes from it a buggy smell

Anonymous

I have the exact same symptoms please call me 2187907822

I have the exact same symptoms please call me 2187907782

Soak head in apple cider vinegar. You have human mite parasite. It is very difficult to remedy. Buy grapeseed oil to take a teaspoon, tablespoon until you an take 200 MIL. This may kill parasites if you have any. Take a teaspoon of ground cloves with oil.

I make a shake and add in it. Now using DE. It is diconmous earth. Mineral and the cut them out plus good for body. Make an Appt to a Gastro Dr. Pineapple juice fish, zinc and more. Start vacuuming and cleaning and treat everyone in household. Not from pets.

See a dermatologist. You have scabies. Human mite from close contact. Worms also or flukes could cause sores. Parasites. I think Dr. And hospital do not treat in order to make money. You will spend thousands without big lifestyle changes.

You have parasites.

Anonymous

You are not crazy! I have them too. I googled. I saw one parisite that was called the horse hair bug. My hair is alive. It aracks my face and tries to stick into my pores. I still haven't found out for sure what it is. I was told that I had scabies. I had pin worms then these things. They are eating the mattress, towels and more. My doctor prescribed me 4 little pills and it is supposed to attack their nervous system and kill them. I think they are mite's. I'm around 4 cats! My friends cats, and a dog that had worms and accident s on the carpet at times. It looks like black burnt spot's on the carpet and I saw one that looked like a big black work on the box spring.

When I killed it... It melted and I think it had a bunch of babies. I can't wait to see it the pills work. They make loops in my hair and knot it up from the scalp. Every now and then I see what looks like a small fruit fly that they killed in my hair. Like it made a cocoon out of the tiny fly! I'm freaking out so bad. They showed up around the time the pin worms did. I googled carpet beetle too. I think they are all in some kind of food chain. I'm throwing away matress and alot of my clothes!! The pills are called Ivermectin 3mg @ 4 pills. Generic Stromectol 3mg tab Mad

Look up "Demodex Mites" I have them, under control now, whew! But was also diagnosed as "Delusional Parasitosis." TWICE.
Go see a eye Doctor. They use a "slit light."
Had full blown infestation because of delay.

Also possible 'cat" fleas. They are HORRIBLY hard to get rid of. I threw my upholstery furniture away and luckily my home is mostly hardwood. So could bomb the rooms with carpet.

Been the year of the bugs at my home... ever see a Wolf Spider? OMG!

hi i finally got an answer about my 2 half year hell...."lichen plasnus" was the answer , i too was made believe i was crazy by 13 doctors! i knew i wasnt making it up!!! a dermotologist took a sample from my neck and thats what came back. the black bits are from an infection

Are you sure you dont have head lice? If you do there are products you can buy

Step 1
Apply thoroughly

Step 2
Use the comb provided to get rid of dead lice and nits

Step 3
Check head every day for nits and pull out

Step 4
Repeat treatment per package recommendations

Step 5
Wash all clothes in hot water and dry on hot

Step 6
Spray car and other upholstery with a lice spray

Step 7
Put stuffed animals and pillows in a sealed bag for three weeks

Anonymous

No ms. There not head lice when they come out when i comb my hair with comb it looks like lint its eatimf my hair it leave bit on my head wher i could peel of the scab

That sounds like morgalions disease. Look into it.

I have the same thing it is like lint and they float in the air around me I have been dealing with this for 2 years. I get sores on my side I sleep and lines of red bumps. I see my hair like twitch and move the ends are so fuzzy and about every 4 weeks it feels like a build up on the roots

Have you ever found out wht that was in your hair ??

It sounds like you may have head lice, even if it is something else the shampoo that is used to kill head lice should kill whatever it is. I would try the head lice shampoo that can be found at any drugstore. Be sure to follow the directions exactly as the box instructs. You will need to not only treat your head but your bedding and surrounding areas will need to be washed in hot water. Be sure to wash your brushes and and hair accessories also. After the initial treatment you will need to do it again in about 10 days but the second time buy a different brand of lice shampoo. The nits that are not hatched will develop an immunity to the first formula. The nits are little white things that are basically glued to the hair shaft those are the eggs not yet hatched. If this doesn't work I would see another doctor if the first one did not help.

There not head lice I"ve tried that but only to make them worse

I am going thue the same thing you are, you are telling my story. I think you are right (fleas) try eating raw garlic I'm up to two in morning and two at night to kill the parasites, and I am also using cloves to kill the eggs, black walnut hull to push them out in your poop, and wormwood to kill them also, make a tea with the cloves, black walnuts,and wormwood (put altogether) i am also eating coconut oil about a half a day and raw carrots i read can kill them. It is get much better, but they are not all dead, but much smaller in number. Are they coming out of your skin also?

you are blissfully niave

Bugs in hair:

1. I believe you have head lice.
  2. One way to find out quickly is to use Olive oil on your hair.
  3. Put the oil on your hair and cover it with a plastic head bag or net.
  4. Leave this in your hair for around 30 minutes.
  5. Now take a small lice comb - you can buy these at most any drug store in the area - and comb your hair.
  6. Do you find dead bugs in the comb?
  7. If so you have head lice. You can go on like this and it will kill the lice or you can purchase a head lice shampoo from the drug store.
  8. When you do this you'll need to wash all your bedding in hot water to kill the lice eggs that have fallen out of your hair.
  9. Normally this takes a few days to get rid of them.

There not head lice i thought that what they were in the beginning there in my poop my mouth im sure in my interal system no one believe me

Anonymous

I have the same problem with the little black bugs. They are hard and shiny and come out of my hair, my butt, my skin...basically every pore on my body that has a hair in it. I have no idea what they are but I have been bothered for years. Recently we painted the top floor of our house, got brand new furniture, a new bed... cleaned and cleaned and October came and they were 5x as bad as ever. I have tried every treatment I can think of and nothing helps except a spray made with 20 drops of grapefruit oil, 15 drops of eucalyptus and 15 drops of lemon. It is like a natural Lysol and gives me some relief when I spray it around the house but they never completely go away. It seems when you clean the house it stirs them up and theyre worse than ever. I also get the little hard salty things in my bed that bite and the pain is in a large area around the bite and it hurts like heck for days. I know these little white things like plastic so dont Store your clothes in plastic containers. I wish to God someone could figure this out. The rituals I have to go through daily are insane, same as the rest of you. I think these little black bugs came inside a few years ago when I was storing plane bulbs in our basement. Currently our basement is the worst area and I dont know how to clean it. Even my cleaning lady cant go down there without getting itchy.

I had the same problem it was all over my body though whenever I was really hot they jumped on me even more they had to be a infestation of fleas that were surviving on dogs in the building and bite me when I got hot or it was body lice its a real parasite look it up it has a long name it must not be common in the USA but I live in New York with people from all over the world I got rid of them with permethrin cream or lint ion or pill or use head lice all over the body but only worked for good when I moved.my hair follicles were infected and still give me trouble like something is moving on my hair but it comes and goes so I might have picked up a worm thats in my stomach that still lays eggs. If you get more than one parasite at a time to look crazy when you describe the symptoms be a good detective with know more than one person was at the Spence of a crime by the evidence. Make sure to tell on your bad habits that caused these problems in the first place I moved into a furnished room that was cheap and use cocaine that heated up my body I was like a magnet to these parasites good luck

This is what im getting from my hair i comb it with a lice comb no on believes me they think im crazy please someone help me please

I was having the same issue. Get athlete foot spray. Spray your scalp and shoulders down.
Vacuum everyday
Wash the floors with bleach
Disinfect your vacuum
Take a hot bath in 2 cups of borax
One bottle of peroxide for 20 mine make sure to submerge entire body
Deet spray deet on your clothes when cleaning.
Start taking 2 cloves of garlic sliced twice a day.
Also take a bath in 4 cups of apple cider vinegar.

Thank you so much im loosing all my hair im willing to try anything

I believe you I have got the same thing and I dont know what it is I wish I had something better to tell you but I dont its agonizing and painful and it drives me crazy and I wish I had the answer for that I am so sorry you are going through this.

I'm dealing with the same problem. These black specks are coming out of my ears and when I comb my hair and wash it. Been to the Dr many many times and they think I'm crazy along with my family and friends. I have change my daily routine since May. I'm beginning to feel there's no end in sight and im losing my mind.

Anonymous

This is my first time replying to anyone so I hope this goes through. These little black bugs that you are talking about, do you see them just on your body? Or have you thought to look EVERYWHERE in your home? My problem seemed to start cpl yrs ago. Saw these little black bugs on my window screens. I know they were bugs, even though you couldn't see legs, but because they moved. I showed my husband 2 springs and summers and he really didn't think much of it. I could go on and on but I don't want ppl to think I'm writing a thriller here. When I really started to look and research wth these things could be, damn it was way late and now we no longer live alone in our home. These tiny, and sometimes microscopicly tiny black bugs are Carpet Bettles! I Have Never heard of such a thing in all my life but after countless research and Common Sense, I found out I'M NOT CRAZY like my husband once thought. They sound too easy right, carpet? Well they go from carpet (because they love the stuff the backing of the carpet is made with. Ok once again, just Google and vaccume (and YES. ALL THE TIME disposing of the waste properly and quickly) I felt like a relieve. Silly me. I will tell you what to use, Google me to make sure I'm not lying to you, and open your eyes beyond your skin! And don't think if you have hardwood or other, non carpet type flooring your in the clear. THEY LOVE FIBERS, like that in your clothing, yes even undies ladies, which is howned they start to get on you. Altho they don't bite you yourself. They are on a mission to your bed sheets and again happen to cross your body. HOWEVER if you have Sensative skin, all the itsy bitsy legs that we could NEVER See with the baste eye, leave a red trail or spots on your skin. Now since I'm out of time to continue writing for now, this is ALL you need to use, yes I have wasted hundreds of dollars first too, but once you start to look on your clothes or Any surfice that is light in background, look real hard that tiny speck that's smaller than a poppyseed, is just a baby waiting to find food. Vaccume is a HUGE part. I would actually stray from house bombing it seems to make them worse and don't waste money on the 'pros' as they treat NOTHING it just helps your mental state. BORAX 20 mule team, 2.99 in laundry isle of most Any supermarkets. Buy it, Google it, and do what it says for carpet beetles, and you will be pleasently surprised at ALL the things Borax can help you with. But for now, let it showas you how to kill these and many other bugs, along with cleaning hard stubborn stains on clothes that had already been dried. It's just a miracle that I really wish I would have found earlier but every day it gets Better. Your NOT crazy. Stop paying for the Dr's to tell you that you are, or worse yet tell you Nothing. I'm in this with you guys and my heart goes out to you all. We are WOMEN! nothing shall beat us down for too long. Best of luck I really hope this helps Eben one person who decides for 3 bucks it's at least worth trying. Then look up all the other advantages I found came along with borax!

Did you ever get it resolved ??
Same issue ! Any insight helpful

I believe you. My ex put dead animals in my well and I used the water for everything for over 6 months. I lost over a hundred pounds. Electric nit comb is the first thing thats helped

Try taking charcoal supplements, use charcoal soap by bore, wash your hair with it too. Add 1 cup of bleach to your batch every other day. Then alternate with vinegar. I use Neem Oil Body Wash and T/Gel anti itch shampoo and a Coconut Conditioner. Also rub your body and hair with extra virgin olive oil after baths. Especially your neck, back, and legs. I put it all over. I use a psoriasis lotion on itchy spots throughout the day and salt in every bath. Tea Tree oil is in my bath too. I believe this may be a fungus. I have it too. Alcohol/aloe hand sanitizer helps. Wash your hands a lot. I use all of this and a laundry booster in my laundry too. My clothes are in containers. Separated by person. My clean clothes are also. I bought a soft bristled brush for my hair. The Dr gave me a rinse for psoriasis of the scalp for my hair and a lotion for my body. Keep your hands out your hair. I know that's hard. Good luck and God bless.

Try taking charcoal supplements, use charcoal soap by bore, wash your hair with it too. Add 1 cup of bleach to your batch every other day. Then alternate with vinegar. I use Neem Oil Body Wash and T/Gel anti itch shampoo and a Coconut Conditioner. Also rub your body and hair with extra virgin olive oil after baths. Especially your neck, back, and legs. I put it all over. I use a psoriasis lotion on itchy spots throughout the day and salt in every bath. Tea Tree oil is in my bath too. I believe this may be a fungus. I have it too. Alcohol/aloe hand sanitizer helps. Wash your hands a lot. I use all of this and a laundry booster in my laundry too. My clothes are in containers. Separated by person. My clean clothes are also. I bought a soft bristled brush for my hair. The Dr gave me a rinse for psoriasis of the scalp for my hair (Fluocinonide .05%) and a lotion for my body (Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream .1%) along with 6 days of pretisone. Believe it or not, I am itch and crawling sensation free as long as I take two baths a day, but my time between baths has been getting longer since I rubbed down with the EV Olve Oil. I still cannot believe what came out of my skin. Keep your hands out your hair. I know that's hard. Good luck and God bless.

(Describe Your Image Here)

See my pic 3 months ago vs this week. Insane. My hair is a completely different texture.

Anonymous

I believe you ! I don't think its head lice at all. It's very frustrating trying to get help and nobody is LISTENING to what your saying !
It sounds to me its more likely Morgellons . Most people assume Morgellons has the brite fibers in the skin and hair, but there are MANY forms of it.
Good luck ..

I believe you, as I have the same issue for two years I have done everything you can imagine. Your rite you tell the physician or anybody and they think I'm crazy. Did you ever find out what it is? Mites?

I believe u..my daughters and I have been going through it as well...it's not lice fleas or bed bugs....it happens wen I sleep mostly the itching is unbelievable unbearable and now I have scratches and scabs...I thot it may be sum in my pillow cuz that's wen it really gets bad it's all ova my head but there's no bugs... once in while we'll find a bug that looks like fruit fly without wings...I jus want it stop it's embarrassing fa my girls please help if anyone knos wat this is.. even bendryl doesn't help the itch

Anonymous

I have the same thing going on. I believe stuff that it is from extremely hard water and maybe whatever chemical you clean with reacting with your sewer system with it. I'm not sure if it's black mold cuz I found that also. Or if it's like manganese or similar that might be in hard heavy water. Plus I'm not sure there's radon yet but maybe this will give you an area to look into for you

OMG!! Me 2!! I feel like I'm going crazy trying 2 figure out this nightmare! IDK what 2 do anymore??
Looked under magnifying glass & they look like tiny lil black fuzzies!
My boys are itching, my dog 2 (which @ 1st I thought he was the culprit! - but now not so sure) I'm afraid 2 tell any physicians b/c i didn't want them 2 call psych on me!
They will NOT go away!!! & this is a nightmare 4 me having OCD!
Someone help!!??

I had this its horrible. What I had were called springtail. Worst parasite infection ever.. they say they dont infest human but if you read online they do. I brought one to my vet tobhave it identified. I hope you feel better. Ivermectin helps a lot and water with sea salt on your skin.

If you had a fungal infection First. Springtail eat fungus.. I had this. Lost all of my hair. Its been six months and Im still stulick from it. Also look up morgellons disease. Mine started with springtail.

I have the same symptoms. I was checked by my doctor and he said no head lice. I have it up my nose, on my head, and on my crotch and they itch. I called my Obyn and she thinks I should try shampoo for lice and today I am going to try that.

That is what I get from my sons hair and mine form a comb. His hair gets
So tangled
With lint.y House was so dusty and lint particles in the air. I left my stuff and moved to an apt after 2 years of this it is horrible my back is scarred and my legs and arms from sores. I am not doing a crazy routine washing taking a bunch of crap I want to know what it is and fix it. I had worms as well detox and saw them come out in the toilet so gross. Someone said Mould spores when I cleaned my house I itched so bad and not going to lie felt stuff moving under my face have sores that wont heal for over a year lines and marks some look like wrinkles. Now I moved been 3
Days in new place and I am seeing the shit that floats from my hair all over again I am so depressed and just work and come home it sucks my skin was beautiful

I spray apple cider vinegar on my hair and sons and pillows and bed that helped my hair grow back fast

It is like I am the kid from Charlie Brown and I have stuff floating from my hair all the time little squiggly Strings that float up and sideways like lint. When it lands it moved yes moves no air no breeze moves back and forth and will attach to my hair and kids hair like wrap around it. I have to come with a lice come for my sons hair or I Cna not get a brush through it. It is in the dust in corner so my house it makes me itch all over and I wake up with sores or lines like scratches with red dots I have had a sore on my left
Temple for a year it looks like a scratch and one the runs with a line from that one to my check and if I pick off the scab it gets like a prickly sensations and closes up the sore with out bleeding. I moved out my home 2
Days ago left all the furniture wrapped mattered in plastic and have left all
Furniture behind and have boxes in garage. It has gone on for 2 years and I would close off rooms for 5 months go into clean and be attached by dust. It would fall on me when I was lashing in my bed I had a fan on me all the time. In the sun it pops and burns lines run from the dots to other areas and it is try to clean the sores lines run from the sores like scratches. I feel insane but I am not and I have sores and round scars all over my skin I am so said my skin was so well taken care of and now I have these black scars or red sores that do not heal I have gone to docs ers dermatologist crying for help. I feel things move on my face .
I had worms in my poop it is terrible I do not smoke drink
Or ever some drugs. Id kill
Myself if I didnt have kids that show this is killing me.

The sores
Have been on my face
For over a year and the black specs came out of my hair tonigh after a sea salt bath

Hey sorry to hear everyone thinks you are crazy. That sucks. I too had these they look like a little black line on your finger. So anyway I got rid of mine by using foodgrade diatomaceous earth FOOD GRADE buy it off amazon. DE Earth is fossilized algae what happens is they cut the exoskeleton anddehydrate the bugs. No one yet has been able to identify mine either so any ways you take the de earth and you sprinkle and rub it into your scalp and hair then you put a head scarf on or plastic cap to keep the dust in. Its like powdered sugar or flower consistency I sleep in it and keep it on for a day or two and if my schedule does not allow I do it only when I get home. You dont want to breathe it in too much but yeah you sprinkle it on your bed nd carpet and lightly use a broom to make sure its even. I wash my pillows and bedding and clothes with one cup borax on a high heat setting too. That helps a lot too vacuum up any carpet or bedding

I believe you. I have the same issue. Sores all over scalp and now genitals. No positive stds

I believe we have the same problem.....Came to the conclusion. It's a fungus.. your diet is the key...sugar s a no no...read up about this

Not crazy, scabies. See a good dermatologist and change diet clean and when you think it's over it is not. Keep detoxing home body companions.

Scabies is a human mite. Dr. 's tend to not treat. When you start breaking out your chronic. I been to ER 10 Dr. Wound care and my dermatogist diagnosed. His went on for a long time. Go to CDC. Com/parasites/scabies. You will need to build your immune system. It's messed up I been documenting my breakouts. Hospitals just out a bandage with an antibiotic. Antihelmetic drugs needed.

Scabies is a human mite. Dr. 's tend to not treat. When you start breaking out your chronic. I been to ER 10 Dr. Wound care and my dermatogist diagnosed. His went on for a long time. Go to CDC. Com/parasites/scabies. You will need to build your immune system. It's messed up I been documenting my breakouts. Hospitals just out a bandage with an antibiotic. Antihelmetic drugs needed. Get grapeseed oil drink 200 ml (max)and it will blow out. Don't do before a party as it gets worse before better. Order DE minerals to help purge and helps body.

He should be arrested for doing that to your well.

I'm using DE and OMG! It works.
It's a good supplement for the body.
Build immune system.
See a dermatologist and get skin scrape test. Human mite/scabies and it's a bitch.

Take 1 tbsp DE
Large glass almond milk
Empty stomach
Teaspoon cloves
Ensure vanilla 2 scoops
1 choc carnation
2 tbsp psyllum hush fiber/Rexall has it.
Drink
See what happens. Make sure you have bm everyday. Toxins build in you.

That is jock itch, swamp ass, athletes foot
All in one
Human mite scabies.
Go to a good Dr and get parasite treatment.

I believe u need ivermectin. Sounds like u may have picked up a microscopic bug of some kind. Try to het your doctor to prescribe it. They have pills for humans that come in 3 and 6 mg.

I Believe You!! I too went through something very similar. First I had Bird Lice, which I killed off my body with Permethrin cream, and had to leave my house to make it work, then Permethrin spray after removing the carpet from in my home.
I was practically itch free for 2 years, but now I'm beginning to feel some crawling, mostly at night! I believe that the mites caused me a secondary infection which I am positive is Mange, which also is a mite! Ivermectin will treat the infection from the inside, and they make a topical too. If you're worried about the Dr. Not calling it in for you, they sell a paste for hoses at the farm supply store, so look there. I'm going to get my tube tomorrow. Not going to deal with this again. I might call my Dr for the Permethrin cream too!!!

Anonymous

totally have the same problem

it's Morgellons

Morgellons key is your immune system Airborne chewable pound them all day ,zinc ,antibiotic get a zap lice comb not regular one and a cheap blow up hot tub for 400 bucks chlorine baths for week . The spot where It first started is the problem have that lesion removed by dermatologist it deep but once it gone the rest will close up

You sound like you've got what Ive got. My dog and I both have been going around itching like crazy. Hopefully you find out what this is cause lice shampoo did make it worse for me. I changed my regular shampoo didnt help any Ive used a micro scoop to see what it looked like even closer and no matter what Ive done it just doesnt seem to help. I thought jumping into the pool regular with all the chemical in there this summer would help it go away but it just made it tickle a bit more. A lady that does my hair said I seemed to have a dry scalp but that didnt make me feel any better. -lol-

I believe you Iv got the same problem. What did you do so I can try this too Iv even cute my hair off already. Im ready to die. Cant take much more. Thanks prayers

Anonymous

They could be scabies or Magellan

Anonymous

Omg! I'm having the same problem. It's wearing me thin. I don't know what to do anymore

Hi my name is Michelle an I have been going through hell for over a year! At first I believe I had mites that my daughter brought here then was hospitalized an from that point forward something has been getting in my hair! Now we r in oct. an it is so much worst an I have lost just about all my hair! Did u ever find out what your dealing with? I am thinking its something fling in the air bcuz that get into my walk into a room!

Ive got the same issues going on help Ive done everything I know to do and no luck

Omg did you ever get rid of this? I have it too its horrible I want to die

Have you figured out what this is?

It's definitely some kind of parasite. I'd take a stool sample to my doctor.

I did and. I thing was found but when I detoxes
For worms tons come out

Gastro Dr. And Antihelmetic and bloodwork. I been studying and on way to Gastro for drugs and blood work.

If your sure it is not head lice and your seeing it in your feces.You need medical help.

Drink food grade diatomaceous earth 1/2 a tsp and work your way up to a tbsp after two weeks. Its helped use it to scrub a exfoliate those sores I had them on my face too. Id have black or blue green colored crap tiny pore size dealy bobbers. Fossilized algie slices into any microorganisms or exoskeleton and dehydrates the bastards! Its worth a shot I use it all over dry and bath with it drink it clean with it now Im feeling better skins clearing up. Its nice. I hope you find peace

Anonymous

Omg im the same been around 7 months now i hate coming home an when i am round other people they start to wipe there face as though something js crawling on them there in my car aswell an i find its when i get really hot they jump all on my face im finding this so distressing cause nothing i do is helping my husband an kids think ive gone crazy cause they dont see them im at breaking point this is ruining my life an im seriously considering shaving my head

Yes!! My boyfriend would switch seats with me in the car and he would get bitten from where my hair was. Look
At the ones on the car do they move? Do you find your area is so much more linty. I tried bleach all the crazy shit Apple
Cider vinegar on a spray bottle helps with the hair a lot but I still feel
Something crawling on me. My hair on my legs has grown so long because o do not have time to shave or want to do anything cosmetically and nowmthe long leg hair stand straight up and just plucks out no pain nothing. Things drop on my skin and burn i hate being home I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and take sleeping pills to sleep and get up and leave but I feel it on me at work too and my head itches it
Sucks

Spray everything with real pine Sol.
Esp. You and kids
Shampoo
Pour apple cider vinegar on head and entire body.
Drink some vinegar.
Thats a start.
It sucks
Scabies human mite.
When this stage occurs your chronic.
Get entire family treated.
Make Dr. Listen and bring your proof.
Ivermectin shots, perlithium Cream Rx only and every homeopathic remedies for parasites. Pineapple juice every day.

Look up rat mites. I think this may be your answer. They get under the hair follicle and suck blood. It's also the supposed culprit of morgellins. I've gotten better. Try charcoal soap by Biore, T/Gel shampoo for itching, Neem Oil Body Wash and ACV, Peroxide, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Epsom Salt in Bath then shower and wash with regular soap. Use the Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a leave in Conditioner and all over for a couple days. They will come out. Rub them off your skin with cotton. Drink ACV morning and night and water with lemon squeezed in it throughout the day. No dairy, carbs, bread, or processed foods. Get a probiotic supplement. And hand sanitizer is your friend. Use borax in your mop water and laundry on high heat. Vacuum daily. Keep everyone's dirty clothes in separate air tight containers and wash separately. Dry until no lint is coming out. Wash bed clothes daily. Cover tooth brushes and clean bath between use. Wipe counters and flat surfaces daily. Wipe baseboards weekly. Keep everything as dry as possible. Get a dehumidifier and HEPA filter for your HVAC and Vacuum. Good luck!

That's right. It will be lifechanging.

Google rodent/ bird mites. We lived in Alabama and had quite a bit of open land around us we caught 17 field mice in our house in one day. One of them had died underneath the refrigerator and we did not know it and it had mites the 9th left it and moved to my dog who laid on my bed my couch my floor everywhere one day I started seeing it look like little specks of salt jumping all around me and making me itch all over but once they would finally land it would turn black everyone thought I was crazy I was ready to rip my hair out my dog was a Saint Bernard we shaved him and bathe him everyday then finally someone else told me to get the green rubbing alcohol and spray it everywhere keep my dog outside for a while clean my house thoroughly take a warm shower wash everything down we wash all of our clothes anything that was stuffed just keep spraying the green rubbing alcohol after about a week it stopped I hope this is helpful

My dermatologist said its scabies. It is a human mite. It is in cycle with bugs and carpet beetles. You will have to clean and get medicine from Dr for human mites. Oh and I asked if I got from dog and Dr. Said no. But if your with this now your immuno compromised and could be with multiple parasites.

Anonymous

I know this was posted a few months back, bury boyfriend and I have been suffering from these symptoms as well for 2years. I've tried EVERYTHING and with experimentation found that soaking in a vinegar bath for 30mins, washing with a Veterinary Formula Antiseptic n Antifungal dog shmpoo (it's way cheaper than Nizoral) and tea tree oil, use a conditioner containing tea tree oil and powder down once out of the tub...Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders work ok...I've been to 7 diff drs who have diagnosed diff things from Staph to Delusional Parasitosis to Scabies....didn't respond to treatment...bout 6mo ago my ears started bothering me...they felt full, rang all the time, and felt like I had a mass of something crowdingy eardrum...was told Swimmers Ear and did treatment...kept getting worse to the point I could barely hear...a few weeks ago I stumbled across this blog and scheduled an appointment with an ENT...waiting on results still but I'm CERTAIN this blog is our problem....PLEASE CHECK IT OUT https://malasseziadaily.wordpress...

I have went through this nightmarish event as well recently. Its been 4 months and nobody would listen to a word I said. I have had the black specs in the sink, the hair lice issue which only lasted a day, thankfully. The mites in the nose, the mites under your fingernails. The going to a doctor and saying scabies don't do faces. I was convinced I had a bug in my nose. I did nothing but buy essential oils, cleaning products for mites, sat around picking at my face and googling mites, house mites, etc. I spread Dimitricus Earth, Borax, Boratic Acid for Bed bugs. All this stuff helped some but nothing stopped it. It became a challenge to be to solve this and not just eliviate symptoms. Not sleeping at night and screaming at what others saw as nothing. I started using tea tree oil, essential oils, flea bombs. I felt like I was doing opposite of everything. I would clean, and after see a dirtier mess than I began with Trust me on this that what you are going through is MOLD somewhere. I would go crazy with all the cleaners and finally I thought bird mite/rat mite is a very good possibility but if your seeing a white dust anywhere, its mold! If you thinking your going crazy in your bedroom at night. If your seeing mites under your fingers, on your face, in your nose and feeling nobody is listening to you, if your buying everything you can off the shelves as people look at you crazy. Mold made me lose it. Did I find a leak? Nope. Did I find a dead animal? Nope. Did I have a bedbug? Nope. Did I scream when I saw something moving at me that shouldn't. Heck Yes! I used to tell people around me that it was "contagious" just for the heck of it but noticed when friends come over they would itch or twitch. I was like, "what was that", "oh nothing", "um hmm" I thought. Then they go home and be fine within a few days. I was convinced Bird Mite and I was their new host and afraid to sit outside thinking, "ok...something other than that bird those mites ate is going to eat me now, oh well, at least that bird was smart enough to run away or decay *still looking around but doesn't make sense* I even lowered the humidity in my room which was a struggle then I thought mold doesn't always have to be per say, "fuzzy" right google? Okay siri, stop laughing. This isn't a success, per say, but solving this on my own was a nightmare and for all the doctors that say mites don't do faces, well, maybe not but look at my middle finger now. At least make us feel like we aren't crazy in the head and throw out the possibility that its moisture/mold? Mold/Mildew remover is a whole lot cheaper than my mix of boratic acid/tea tree oil/is this a scabie/"watch out contagious"/throwing a mite in the floor, don't mind me and "no, I don't want a pizza that looks like what im spraying at" ...MOLD where? Eww...

Me too. I have this problem it is a mess a disaster it takes over your life. I've been miserable for a very long time black dots in hair fuzzy floating things people looking at me every where I go. It just don't make since. I went to the doctor and they said I was mentally ill. I said WOW. I'm bite up from head to toe I need help.

Anonymous

I have something in my hair too! My hair keeps wrapping itself around my head. It has some of my hair trapped so that it looks like my hair is gone.
I am starting to think mold.
Does anyone wake up in the morning with their hair spun around like a freaking bird nest or something.
I am freaking out.

Can carpet beetle larvae get in your hair? If so, HOW DO YOU GET RID OF IT????!!!!!