Insects in Hair

I have something in my hair, that is eating my hair and biting me

Something in my hair sometimes. They look like fish sometimes they look like spider there webbing in my hair like a nest eating my hair when i comb it out blk things fall out when white thing stay on the comb ive tryed everything i went to the doctor they think im crazy this has been going on for bout almost a year i even got cyfd called on me. Needing help despratly

I have the same Problem did u ever find a cure? My kids r now infected

No maam i didnt find a cure im still dealing with this and its awful' have you found out any thing???.

Ask your physician about Tinea Incognito. Ringworm that has changed its normal characteristic becoming unrecognizable due to using topical steroid either by misdiagnosis or use on one's own. You can look it up online and see if you have the symptoms. Be persistent because I had 8 doctors treat me like I was crazy and didn't have it then finally found one who prescribed oral antifungal medication that I was on for a while.

Please let us know if this helped and good luck!

Hello Robert.. did u find out what could those specks be?

I have the same thing, any breakthroughs? I have had my samples to pathology that came back clear then I consulted an Infectious Diseases Specialist who said I had 'delusions of parasitosis'. Very dismissive. Since then, I have bites under my breast, and feel bites all over, sometimes crawling feelings. I am about to see a Dermatologist, I have used countless lice treatments, there are no eggs, and not even sure I had lice in the first place. Feeling desperate.

Anonymous

Me and my husband are dealing with same thing but even worse. U do have spiders in you.

Eggs are black dots on then turn to black lines then to shrimp looking things. It's freaking miserable. They use your hair.

Anonymous

I have something similar that I've been going through for 6 months what I tried today was it had to shave my hair off and I put Vicks Vapor Rub on my head it seems to be helping and killing them bugs

Are you sure you dont have head lice? If you do there are products you can buy

Step 1
Apply thoroughly

Step 2
Use the comb provided to get rid of dead lice and nits

Step 3
Check head every day for nits and pull out

Step 4
Repeat treatment per package recommendations

Step 5
Wash all clothes in hot water and dry on hot

Step 6
Spray car and other upholstery with a lice spray

Step 7
Put stuffed animals and pillows in a sealed bag for three weeks

Anonymous

No ms. There not head lice when they come out when i comb my hair with comb it looks like lint its eatimf my hair it leave bit on my head wher i could peel of the scab

It sounds like you may have head lice, even if it is something else the shampoo that is used to kill head lice should kill whatever it is. I would try the head lice shampoo that can be found at any drugstore. Be sure to follow the directions exactly as the box instructs. You will need to not only treat your head but your bedding and surrounding areas will need to be washed in hot water. Be sure to wash your brushes and and hair accessories also.

After the initial treatment you will need to do it again in about 10 days but the second time buy a different brand of lice shampoo. The nits that are not hatched will develop an immunity to the first formula. The nits are little white things that are basically glued to the hair shaft those are the eggs not yet hatched. If this doesn't work I would see another doctor if the first one did not help.

There not head lice I"ve tried that but only to make them worse

I am going thue the same thing you are, you are telling my story. I think you are right (fleas) try eating raw garlic I'm up to two in morning and two at night to kill the parasites, and I am also using cloves to kill the eggs, black walnut hull to push them out in your poop, and wormwood to kill them also, make a tea with the cloves, black walnuts,and wormwood (put altogether) i am also eating coconut oil about a half a day and raw carrots i read can kill them.

It is get much better, but they are not all dead, but much smaller in number. Are they coming out of your skin also?

Bugs in hair:

1. I believe you have head lice.
  2. One way to find out quickly is to use Olive oil on your hair.
  3. Put the oil on your hair and cover it with a plastic head bag or net.
  4. Leave this in your hair for around 30 minutes.
  5. Now take a small lice comb - you can buy these at most any drug store in the area - and comb your hair.
  6. Do you find dead bugs in the comb?
  7. If so you have head lice. You can go on like this and it will kill the lice or you can purchase a head lice shampoo from the drug store.
  8. When you do this you'll need to wash all your bedding in hot water to kill the lice eggs that have fallen out of your hair.
  9. Normally this takes a few days to get rid of them.

There not head lice i thought that what they were in the beginning there in my poop my mouth im sure in my interal system no one believe me

Anonymous

I have the same problem with the little black bugs. They are hard and shiny and come out of my hair, my butt, my skin...basically every pore on my body that has a hair in it. I have no idea what they are but I have been bothered for years. Recently we painted the top floor of our house, got brand new furniture, a new bed... cleaned and cleaned and October came and they were 5x as bad as ever. I have tried every treatment I can think of and nothing helps except a spray made with 20 drops of grapefruit oil, 15 drops of eucalyptus and 15 drops of lemon. It is like a natural Lysol and gives me some relief when I spray it around the house but they never completely go away.

It seems when you clean the house it stirs them up and theyre worse than ever. I also get the little hard salty things in my bed that bite and the pain is in a large area around the bite and it hurts like heck for days. I know these little white things like plastic so dont Store your clothes in plastic containers. I wish to God someone could figure this out. The rituals I have to go through daily are insane, same as the rest of you. I think these little black bugs came inside a few years ago when I was storing plane bulbs in our basement. Currently our basement is the worst area and I dont know how to clean it. Even my cleaning lady cant go down there without getting itchy.

I had the same problem it was all over my body though whenever I was really hot they jumped on me even more they had to be a infestation of fleas that were surviving on dogs in the building and bite me when I got hot or it was body lice its a real parasite look it up it has a long name it must not be common in the USA but I live in New York with people from all over the world I got rid of them with permethrin cream or lint ion or pill or use head lice all over the body but only worked for good when I moved.my hair follicles were infected and still give me trouble like something is moving on my hair but it comes and goes so I might have picked up a worm thats in my stomach that still lays eggs. If you get more than one parasite at a time to look crazy when you describe the symptoms be a good detective with know more than one person was at the Spence of a crime by the evidence. Make sure to tell on your bad habits that caused these problems in the first place I moved into a furnished room that was cheap and use cocaine that heated up my body I was like a magnet to these parasites good luck

This is what im getting from my hair i comb it with a lice comb no on believes me they think im crazy please someone help me please

I was having the same issue. Get athlete foot spray. Spray your scalp and shoulders down.
Vacuum everyday
Wash the floors with bleach
Disinfect your vacuum
Take a hot bath in 2 cups of borax
One bottle of peroxide for 20 mine make sure to submerge entire body
Deet spray deet on your clothes when cleaning.
Start taking 2 cloves of garlic sliced twice a day.
Also take a bath in 4 cups of apple cider vinegar.

Thank you so much im loosing all my hair im willing to try anything

I believe you I have got the same thing and I dont know what it is I wish I had something better to tell you but I dont its agonizing and painful and it drives me crazy and I wish I had the answer for that I am so sorry you are going through this.

I'm dealing with the same problem. These black specks are coming out of my ears and when I comb my hair and wash it. Been to the Dr many many times and they think I'm crazy along with my family and friends. I have change my daily routine since May. I'm beginning to feel there's no end in sight and im losing my mind.

Anonymous

This is my first time replying to anyone so I hope this goes through. These little black bugs that you are talking about, do you see them just on your body? Or have you thought to look EVERYWHERE in your home? My problem seemed to start cpl yrs ago. Saw these little black bugs on my window screens. I know they were bugs, even though you couldn't see legs, but because they moved. I showed my husband 2 springs and summers and he really didn't think much of it. I could go on and on but I don't want ppl to think I'm writing a thriller here. When I really started to look and research wth these things could be, damn it was way late and now we no longer live alone in our home. These tiny, and sometimes microscopicly tiny black bugs are Carpet Bettles! I Have Never heard of such a thing in all my life but after countless research and Common Sense, I found out I'M NOT CRAZY like my husband once thought. They sound too easy right, carpet? Well they go from carpet (because they love the stuff the backing of the carpet is made with. Ok once again, just Google and vaccume (and YES. ALL THE TIME disposing of the waste properly and quickly) I felt like a relieve. Silly me. I will tell you what to use, Google me to make sure I'm not lying to you, and open your eyes beyond your skin! And don't think if you have hardwood or other, non carpet type flooring your in the clear. THEY LOVE FIBERS, like that in your clothing, yes even undies ladies, which is howned they start to get on you. Altho they don't bite you yourself. They are on a mission to your bed sheets and again happen to cross your body. HOWEVER if you have Sensative skin, all the itsy bitsy legs that we could NEVER See with the baste eye, leave a red trail or spots on your skin. Now since I'm out of time to continue writing for now, this is ALL you need to use, yes I have wasted hundreds of dollars first too, but once you start to look on your clothes or Any surfice that is light in background, look real hard that tiny speck that's smaller than a poppyseed, is just a baby waiting to find food. Vaccume is a HUGE part. I would actually stray from house bombing it seems to make them worse and don't waste money on the 'pros' as they treat NOTHING it just helps your mental state. BORAX 20 mule team, 2.99 in laundry isle of most Any supermarkets. Buy it, Google it, and do what it says for carpet beetles, and you will be pleasently surprised at ALL the things Borax can help you with. But for now, let it showas you how to kill these and many other bugs, along with cleaning hard stubborn stains on clothes that had already been dried. It's just a miracle that I really wish I would have found earlier but every day it gets Better. Your NOT crazy. Stop paying for the Dr's to tell you that you are, or worse yet tell you Nothing. I'm in this with you guys and my heart goes out to you all. We are WOMEN! nothing shall beat us down for too long. Best of luck I really hope this helps Eben one person who decides for 3 bucks it's at least worth trying. Then look up all the other advantages I found came along with borax!

Did you ever get it resolved ??
Same issue ! Any insight helpful

I believe you. My ex put dead animals in my well and I used the water for everything for over 6 months. I lost over a hundred pounds. Electric nit comb is the first thing thats helped

Try taking charcoal supplements, use charcoal soap by bore, wash your hair with it too. Add 1 cup of bleach to your batch every other day. Then alternate with vinegar. I use Neem Oil Body Wash and T/Gel anti itch shampoo and a Coconut Conditioner. Also rub your body and hair with extra virgin olive oil after baths. Especially your neck, back, and legs. I put it all over. I use a psoriasis lotion on itchy spots throughout the day and salt in every bath. Tea Tree oil is in my bath too. I believe this may be a fungus. I have it too. Alcohol/aloe hand sanitizer helps. Wash your hands a lot. I use all of this and a laundry booster in my laundry too. My clothes are in containers. Separated by person. My clean clothes are also. I bought a soft bristled brush for my hair. The Dr gave me a rinse for psoriasis of the scalp for my hair and a lotion for my body. Keep your hands out your hair. I know that's hard. Good luck and God bless.

Try taking charcoal supplements, use charcoal soap by bore, wash your hair with it too. Add 1 cup of bleach to your batch every other day. Then alternate with vinegar. I use Neem Oil Body Wash and T/Gel anti itch shampoo and a Coconut Conditioner. Also rub your body and hair with extra virgin olive oil after baths. Especially your neck, back, and legs. I put it all over. I use a psoriasis lotion on itchy spots throughout the day and salt in every bath. Tea Tree oil is in my bath too. I believe this may be a fungus. I have it too. Alcohol/aloe hand sanitizer helps. Wash your hands a lot. I use all of this and a laundry booster in my laundry too. My clothes are in containers. Separated by person. My clean clothes are also. I bought a soft bristled brush for my hair. The Dr gave me a rinse for psoriasis of the scalp for my hair (Fluocinonide .05%) and a lotion for my body (Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream .1%) along with 6 days of pretisone. Believe it or not, I am itch and crawling sensation free as long as I take two baths a day, but my time between baths has been getting longer since I rubbed down with the EV Olve Oil. I still cannot believe what came out of my skin. Keep your hands out your hair. I know that's hard. Good luck and God bless.

(Describe Your Image Here)

See my pic 3 months ago vs this week. Insane. My hair is a completely different texture.

Anonymous

I believe you ! I don't think its head lice at all. It's very frustrating trying to get help and nobody is LISTENING to what your saying !
It sounds to me its more likely Morgellons . Most people assume Morgellons has the brite fibers in the skin and hair, but there are MANY forms of it.
Good luck ..

I believe you, as I have the same issue for two years I have done everything you can imagine. Your rite you tell the physician or anybody and they think I'm crazy. Did you ever find out what it is? Mites?

It's definitely some kind of parasite. I'd take a stool sample to my doctor.

If your sure it is not head lice and your seeing it in your feces.You need medical help.

Anonymous

Omg im the same been around 7 months now i hate coming home an when i am round other people they start to wipe there face as though something js crawling on them there in my car aswell an i find its when i get really hot they jump all on my face im finding this so distressing cause nothing i do is helping my husband an kids think ive gone crazy cause they dont see them im at breaking point this is ruining my life an im seriously considering shaving my head

Look up rat mites. I think this may be your answer. They get under the hair follicle and suck blood. It's also the supposed culprit of morgellins. I've gotten better. Try charcoal soap by Biore, T/Gel shampoo for itching, Neem Oil Body Wash and ACV, Peroxide, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Epsom Salt in Bath then shower and wash with regular soap. Use the Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a leave in Conditioner and all over for a couple days. They will come out. Rub them off your skin with cotton. Drink ACV morning and night and water with lemon squeezed in it throughout the day. No dairy, carbs, bread, or processed foods. Get a probiotic supplement. And hand sanitizer is your friend. Use borax in your mop water and laundry on high heat. Vacuum daily. Keep everyone's dirty clothes in separate air tight containers and wash separately. Dry until no lint is coming out. Wash bed clothes daily. Cover tooth brushes and clean bath between use. Wipe counters and flat surfaces daily. Wipe baseboards weekly. Keep everything as dry as possible. Get a dehumidifier and HEPA filter for your HVAC and Vacuum. Good luck!

Google rodent/ bird mites. We lived in Alabama and had quite a bit of open land around us we caught 17 field mice in our house in one day. One of them had died underneath the refrigerator and we did not know it and it had mites the 9th left it and moved to my dog who laid on my bed my couch my floor everywhere one day I started seeing it look like little specks of salt jumping all around me and making me itch all over but once they would finally land it would turn black everyone thought I was crazy I was ready to rip my hair out my dog was a Saint Bernard we shaved him and bathe him everyday then finally someone else told me to get the green rubbing alcohol and spray it everywhere keep my dog outside for a while clean my house thoroughly take a warm shower wash everything down we wash all of our clothes anything that was stuffed just keep spraying the green rubbing alcohol after about a week it stopped I hope this is helpful