Pest ControlHome and Garden

Getting Rid of Bugs in Hair

I recently have been finding bugs. But it looks like maybe there are three different types. Some look like fuzz or dust or even lint. And some are kind of clearish. It is hard to tell what they are and they are in my hair and they go in my nose and ears and other areas of my body. I have chopped my hair off and used every kind of treatment I know of. Plus I got a prescription treatment. They won't go away. Please for the love of God, can someone please tell me what they are and how to get rid of them!

Best Answer

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. It sounds like you have tried a doctor, so maybe get a second opinion since the medicine has not helped.

There are a large number of folks who have posted similar issues on our beloved site (this one) Thrifty Fun. Maybe you can find some information with these links:

www.thriftyfun.com/tf41365271.tip.html

www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Tiny-White-Biting...

www.thriftyfun.com/Tiny-Black-Bugs-Making-Head-Itch...

Sending prayers that you find a solution quickly!! Post back with an update!!

Best Answer

If it is not fleas or lice, it could be bird mites. I would get an exterminator.