Getting Rid of Bugs in Human Hair?

I think my cousin has fleas in her hair, but I am not sure because they have a wing on their body. I have a picture of it. Plus she has a 6 nests in her hair she picks them out about all day. Plus she uses the Dawn, Caderwood, apple cider vinegar, and other things, but they are still living in her hair.

She needs to get a lice shampoo. It will kill the fleas also. If it doesn't work, the doctor will have to prescribe something.

Anonymous

I have the same problem, first had bad sore on my head. Then the different kinds or mites or bugs, emergency room two times doctor couldn't see anything, they don't care! Lice stuff don't work. Is this being done to us on purpose?

Please have your aunt or uncle take your cousin to her PCP or doctor's office to be checked out and figure out exactly what is going on so she can get the right treatment.

Home remedies are not always effective and sometimes you need to have a prescription or approved over the counter medicine to treat.

Post back with an update. Prayers for healing.

dont use apple cidar vinegar they are attracted to it they use it to trap them as a home remedy so dont use tht on your hair it does work for lice eggs it loosen them nits up

A heavy coating of petroleum jelly applied to the whole scalp and then the scalp wrapped in plastic and left in place for 24 hours should suffocate and kill the bugs.

If nothing worked, I would shave my head before I would walk around with 6 nests of bugs in my hair.

Something is amiss, here. Could you and your cousin be related to a contributor who recently posted an article about his neighbors being cruel to animals, goats in particular?

A dear friend once said to me, 'Doug, don't you know a piece of paper will lay there and let you write anything on it'?

(Same goes for keyboards and MS notepads).

As Dear Abby used to say, "The Yalies have struck again."

This is too funny, A girl named Febreze with a cousin who uses Dawn. You wouldn't happen to have a cousin named Joy who uses Palmolive, would you?

Or maybe a half step sister-in-law who uses Gum Out?

"A heavy coating of petroleum jelly applied to the whole scalp and then the scalp wrapped in plastic and left in place for 24 hours should suffocate and kill the bugs".

One would be hard pressed to imagine why she wouldn't leave her scalp in place anyway, wrapped in plastic or not.

But then if it were removable, I could certainly see how she would chose to do so, at least until her infestation had abated.

I sure hope Doc lets us go into town, tomorrow. I'm completely out of straw. I haven't made a basket since the last full moon.

A friend of mine went through a similar situation & it was from a Diptera fly otherwise known as a biting midge. Try Googling Diptera flies/Biting midges since there's several different species that can infect humans

Thrips!!

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceSeptember 4, 2019
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Bugs-in-Human-Hair.html