Add a Little Oil to Pasta

A little oil added to the water will help prevent your pasta from sticking together or to the bottom of the pan as it cooks!

By Robin

Add a Little Oil to Pasta

Robin, this does help with the pasta not sticking together but I have found that when I do this, the sauce slides off of the pasta; it does not want to stick to the pasta. I wonder if there are any remedies to keep the sauce on the pasta?

By Rio Lady

Putting oil on Pasta.

When you put oil on pasta it keeps it from boiling over and helps to keep clumps from forming. I do it all the time when I am cooking for my family! Try it, it works.

Hope it works! (02/18/2008)

By Ms. Banana

Add Oil to Pasta Water
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway