Advertising a Garage Sale

I live 12 miles from town. Any tips to help make my garage sale workable and easy to get to? There's only one exit off the interstate and then 2 turns to my road. Thanks!

By Leonna

You need to find a friend in town who wants to have a yard sale. Pack up your stuff and take it to their house for a joint sale. You can have it already priced and that would be helpful.

I love yard sales and will go out of my to get to one if its properly posted and signage is easy to find. Post on Craigslist, grslr.com, Facebook Groups. Place brightly colored signs. Do not put tiny signs on the corner as they are impossible to see or read and never put your signage on city property.

Garage Sale Sign in Front of House Having a Sale
Promoting Your Garage Sale
Garage Sales AdviceDecember 16, 2014
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Yard Sale Sign
Making Garage Sale Signs
Garage Sale
Selling at Garage Sales
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 5, 2017 at 10:36:33 AM on 10.0.1.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.