Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Travel Guide

This annual festival is held in early October in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Balloonists and spectators come from around the world to fly or watch as hundreds of balloons fill the sky. This page contains travel guides and photos for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.

January 24, 2013 Flag

Here is a link to the official page for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, held at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This annual event attracts hundreds of balloonists and thousands of spectators every October.

Link: http://www.balloonfiesta.com

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

May 24, 2010 Flag

This beautiful balloon caught my eye as it drifted by the coloring so matched the clouds, and sky. The sunrays shinning down through the clouds in front of the Sandia Mountains just made the whole picture come together. This was taken at the N. M. Balloon Festival 2009

By Linda

Hot Air Balloon

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beautiful photo.Thanks for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

October 21, 2011 Flag

While I was taking a balloon ride, these two balloons were side by side. Their reflections appeared in the water as they gently floated above the Rio Grande River in New Mexico. Thought it would be an awesome photo and it was.

By LJ from Arkansas City, KS

Hot Air Balloons Reflected in Water

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Amazing job on this shot! The water reflection and colors are great! I only wish I'd seen it sooner so I could have voted for it!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

January 24, 2013 Flag

Photo Description
An optical illusion of my friend reaching out to hand a flower to a large butterfly. The flower and butterfly are actually a hot air balloon!

Photo Location
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, Albuquerque, New Mexico 2012

Source (If Applicable)
Deb Kreeger, crew member of the hot air balloon Clydescope, Peoria, IL

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

May 24, 2010 Flag

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival
Albuquerque Balloon Festival 2008

Taken at the Balloon Festival in Albuquerque, N.M. 2008. The sun was just coming up as I caught this sight. I thought it was awesome.

By Linda from Arkansas City, KS

Answers:

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival

This picture has to be one of the most beautiful I've seen. You should enter it into contests - I'll bet you would win! Keep shooting those pics! (11/26/2008)

By tam5876

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival

That is a beautiful picture. Nice job. (11/27/2008)

By mulberry204

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival

That truly is an awesome display of God's beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you. (11/27/2008)

By tedsmom

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival

So nice! Thanks for sharing. Did you get to ride in one of the balloons?
(12/11/2008)

By Alexander D

Scenery: Albuquerque Balloon Festival

Awww - my home town. I don't miss the hustle and bustle of this busy area, but I do miss sights like that. I agree - that would be a winning picture in a contest. Thanks for sharing! (12/11/2008)

By MtnWmn

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US States New MexicoJanuary 24, 2013
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Making a Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)
Hot Air Balloons
Hot Air Balloon Photos
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 19, 2017 at 11:36:43 PM on 10.0.0.118 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.