Aluminum Foil Stuck to the Bottom of My Oven

I got aluminum foil stuck to the bottom of my oven. I already used oven cleaner and it will not come off. What should I do next?

Thank you,
Nancy from Tucson, AZ

Answers:

I would probably try the self-cleaning feature on my oven first, but if yours doesn't have one, you might try a paste solution of baking soda and white vinegar. With my old stove this is what I used to clean my oven with, and it worked very well.

Pour enough baking soda to cover the affected area well. Use just enough white vinegar to wet the soda. Leave the mixture on the area for a long time; overnight, if possible. The resulting chemical reaction should do most of the work for you. If need be, repeat the procedure. (10/03/2008)

By qtpuh2tme

I did the same thing. Aluminum foil stuck to the bottom of my new range. Did the baking soda and vinegar work? (11/02/2008)

By Jane.

pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Aluminum Foil
Uses for Aluminum Foil
🎉
🎄