How to Make an Aluminum Foil Box Desk Organizer
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
March 14, 2017
This desk organizer is made from an empty aluminum foil box, cardboard paper towel roll tubes, and leftover wrapping paper. I love making things out of supposed trash! ;)
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 desk organizer
- aluminum foil container
- cardboard tubes from kitchen towel rolls
- wrapping paper
- Fold the box top outward then push in and glue to the bottom and inside of the box to make it sturdier.
- Cover the sharp cutting edge with Scotch tape.
- Start drawing a pattern of your aluminum foil box onto the back of your wrapping paper. You will be cutting it out to cover your box.
- Cover all sides of your box with the wrapping paper and glue to secure.
- Cut the paper towel tubes into 4 pieces. They can be same sizes or varying, up to you.
- Cut your wrapping paper a little larger than the length of the cut tubes and neatly glue them on top, tucking the extra down into the tube.
- Glue the wrapped tubes into the box. Fill with office supplies.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.