Aluminum Foil Box Desk Organizer
This desk organizer is made from an empty aluminum foil box, cardboard paper towel roll tubes, and leftover wrapping paper. I love making things out of supposed trash! ;)
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 desk organizer
- aluminum foil container
- cardboard tubes from kitchen towel rolls
- wrapping paper
- Fold the box top outward then push in and glue to the bottom and inside of the box to make it sturdier.
- Cover the sharp cutting edge with Scotch tape.
- Start drawing a pattern of your aluminum foil box onto the back of your wrapping paper. You will be cutting it out to cover your box.
- Cover all sides of your box with the wrapping paper and glue to secure.
- Cut the paper towel tubes into 4 pieces. They can be same sizes or varying, up to you.
- Cut your wrapping paper a little larger than the length of the cut tubes and neatly glue them on top, tucking the extra down into the tube.
- Glue the wrapped tubes into the box. Fill with office supplies.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.