Aluminum Foil for Paint Pan Liner

You won't have to bother washing your paint pan, if you line it with heavy-duty aluminum foil before using it. This trick is especially helpful if you're painting with different colors. For each new hue, throw away the old foil (after pouring excess paint back into the can) and put in a fresh sheet, molding it to the outside of the pan

Source: Martha Stewart living - March 2004

By cailifouhnofthemist from Williams Lake, BC

Aluminum Foil for Paint Pan Liner

I have found that the Glad Press and Seal works great also! the sticky side sticks to your paint pan until ready to toss. I also wrap my roller and brush with the Press and Seal if I have to wait for a second coat and don't want to wash everything to use again in a few hours. Works great! (04/28/2010)

By dwutz

Aluminum Foil for Paint Pan Liner

Great advice! We are currently painting all rooms in our home. Living room and hallway to bedrooms done and now on to the kitchen. This will really be a money saver! (05/02/2010)

By cecilialovesbutterflys

Aluminum Foil for Paint Pan Liner
pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Aluminum Foil
Uses for Aluminum Foil