Arch Window Curtain Pattern

I need a pattern for sewing an arch curtain for an arch window, or some idea to cover the arch. I know you can buy shades in the arch style, but I'd like to make something myself.

Arch Window Curtain Pattern

I am researching this myself, and I have come across an idea that have included instructions:
Sew Whats New:

Good luck. (08/26/2005)

By Joanne

Arch Window Curtain Pattern

I haven't tried this yet, but read it in a book at the fabric store. To make a pattern for a simple curtain, trace the arch first on your pattern paper. Then draw a rectangle the width of the finished window treatment (allowing extra fullness, as desired). Cut the arch pattern into vertical rectangular slices, and lay them out with space in between over the top of the rectangle representing the width of the finished curtain. Draw a new arched shape, connecting the spaces between the vertical rectangular slices. Don't forget to leave spaces around your pattern when cutting, for seams.

By Saundra

Arch Window Curtain Pattern
Metal Door
Attaching a Curtain Rod to a Metal Door
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Arched Window
Making a Curtain for an Arched Window