Baked Eggs

Eggs baked with only 2 other main ingredients - so very easy and tasty!

• eggs
  • milk (or half and half or coffee creamer)
  • Ad
  • bread
  • salt
  • pepper
  • butter

Coat a baking dish with spray oil. Break in the amount of eggs you wish to eat or serve. Break any bread you have on hand into small pieces on top of the eggs. Add milk, or coffee creamer to moisten the bread. Add salt, pepper and butter as desired.

Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 25 minutes or until the top looks as pictured.

This can also be made in muffin tins; breaking one egg in each muffin hole. Do the same with the other ingredients. It's easier to add the milk to this from a cup than the jug, in case you overdo it!

I haven't tried using only egg whites with this (as in special diet) but I'd imagine it to be just as wonderful either way and I especially love making this dish when eggs are on sale as they were this week! ;)

Source: my mom

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

Baked Eggs
empty egg carton
Substitution For Eggs in Recipes
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs