4 Servings, about 3 meatballs each, plus 4 servings for another meal
Preparation Time:15 Minutes
Cooking Time:10 To 12 Minutes
1. Preheat oven 400 F. Grease baking sheet lightly with oil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and onions to small skillet. Cook over medium heat, until tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Mix remaining ingredients together in bowl; add onions. Mix until blended, using a large serving spoon.
4. Shape beef mixture into 1- to 2-inch meatballs; place on baking sheet.
5. Bake until thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 12 minutes. Note: Serve with spaghetti sauce and in the meatball sandwich.
Total fat 21 grams
Saturated fat 7 grams
Cholesterol 142 milligrams
Sodium 224 milligrams
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!