Use uncooked instant mashed potatoes as a binder to make these gluten free meatballs. This is a guide about gluten-free meatballs.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I don't have a gluten allergy, but these meatballs sounded so good, I decided to try them. They were delicious! If you have someone on a gluten-free diet, this one is for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Adapted from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
- 1 1/2 lb ground meat (I used ground turkey)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup instant mashed potatoes, uncooked (right from the package)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into meatballs. I got 27 meatballs, smallish-sized meatballs.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve as is, with sauce, or cool completely and freeze for another day.