Ground Beef Scalloped Potato Recipe
Make your scalloped potatoes a little more hearty by adding ground beef. This page contains ground beef scalloped potato recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a simple, easy recipe that is quick to do up for a last minute meal. Great on those days when you don't have a lot of time to cook. It is really good and very filling.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Total Time: 70-75 minutes
- 2 boxes scallop potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup boiled water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- mushrooms, diced
- green peppers, diced
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, peppers and mushrooms.
- Open the bags of scallops potatoes. Pour into casserole dish. Pour in milk, boiling water and the packages of seasoning from the scallop potatoes boxes.
- Stir with a fork to smooth out and make sure the potatoes are covered.
- Pour ground beef mixture on top.
- Spread ground beef with a fork covering the scallop potatoes.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 40-45 minutes.
In This Guide