Ground Beef Scalloped Potatoes
This is a simple, easy recipe that is quick to do up for a last minute meal. Great on those days when you don't have a lot of time to cook. It is really good and very filling.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Total Time: 70-75 minutes
- 2 boxes scallop potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup boiled water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- mushrooms, diced
- green peppers, diced
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, peppers and mushrooms.
- Open the bags of scallops potatoes. Pour into casserole dish. Pour in milk, boiling water and the packages of seasoning from the scallop potatoes boxes.
- Stir with a fork to smooth out and make sure the potatoes are covered.
- Pour ground beef mixture on top.
- Spread ground beef with a fork covering the scallop potatoes.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 40-45 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!