Bearded Iris (Rare Treat)

This is a photo of my beautiful iris that I have planted in a container. I wasn't sure what color it was until it bloomed. It sure turned out pretty!

By One.of.a.kind

Bearded Iris (Rare Treat)

Bearded Iris (Rare Treat)

Answers:

Bearded Iris (Rare Treat)

Fabulous. We have a few, but they didn't do a whole lot this year. I think it takes a few years. (06/16/2010)

By Allison5

Bearded Iris (Rare Treat)

Anyone who features an iris gets my attention. My late dad used to raise them, divide bulbs, and share with friends in their church. He also would always have a large variety to put in their yearly "sale", adding funds for church activities. My folks lived on Camano Island, WA., And although they have both gone to be with the Lord, I miss them dearly.

Thanks for showing me a "picture" reminder of their lives. I have lived on the Gulf Coast for over 37 years now, and miss "home" to this day. Now we are looking at oil on our beaches, here in Theodore, AL. (06/23/2010)

By LJF