Best Ever Apple Muffins
Vote for this contest contender!
These apple muffins not only fill the house with such an aroma, but are filled with tons of apples. You will agree!
- 3 cups chopped apples (I use MacIntosh), peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter - 1 stick
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, butter, eggs, and mix with electric mixer well.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients a little at a time. Once everything is mixed well. Stop mixing.
- Stir by hand in the apples, folding them all in well.
- Using a cupcake pan, I use cupcake wrappers, if you don't then spray oil each cup caker hole well. Fill each one 3/4 full for a nice large muffin.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Testing with a toothpick for doneness. Should make 12-15 muffins. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!